XilentScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Private Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVoteDownloadPlay Now

My Favorite Music.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skrillerx

My Favorite Music. Empty
PostSubject: My Favorite Music.   My Favorite Music. I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:31 pm

My favorite type of music would have to be rock. I am not a very big country/rap/hip-hop fan, but i do listen to a couple of those songs.
I don't have a favorite band but i do have alot of songs Very Happy

Flight 409 - This is war

Escape the fate - No sympathy for the dead

COD RAP- Brysi (random Very Happy)
And lots more songs. But won't put all of them. (Request me to post more songs if you'd like.)
lol! ENJOY! cheers
AND ALSO! i would like to know some of your favorite bands/artists and songs, so feel free to post them here.
Back to top Go down
Kill Joy

Kill Joy

My Favorite Music. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Music.   My Favorite Music. I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:50 pm

I prefer Punk Rock and Alternative

Bands like: Blink-182, Sum41, Good Charlotte, Some Simple Plan, Yellowcard, A Change of Pace, BoxCar Racer (not punk), All American Rejects, Anberlin (not punk), American Hi-Fi, Bowling for Soup, Jack's Mannequin (not punk), Fountains of Wayne (Stacy's mom), Wheatus (teenage dirtbag), MGMT (not punk).

That's just a list i could think of.

I'll make a thread later.
Back to top Go down
https://xilent.forumotion.com
skrillerx

My Favorite Music. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Music.   My Favorite Music. I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:00 pm

Yeah, I know most of those bands was just not in the mood to post them all :3 thanks for the extra bands though. and you wouldn't know feel good drag by anberlin would you? or dead by april?
Back to top Go down
Kill Joy

Kill Joy

My Favorite Music. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Music.   My Favorite Music. I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:46 pm

I know feel good drag. Paperthin Hymn and Adelaid are my favorite by Anberlin. I never heard of April.
Back to top Go down
https://xilent.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

My Favorite Music. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Music.   My Favorite Music. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Favorite Music.
Page 1 of 1